Madurai Munnar Tour Package ( 3 Days 2 Nights )
The Madurai-Munnar tour package was created to cater for individuals who would like to visit the best parts of south India. As more and more people visit India to get a feel of the lovely cultures and even have a taste of the special delicacies prepared by the locals, tour firms are out to make sure that visitors are comfortable and enjoy their stay. They are also taken to the various places that they would like to visit upon request.
The tour starts in Madurai. You will first travel to Munnar on a five and a half hour drive road through the scenic hills. On the way visit you will get to see Anayirangal Dam, Power House Water Falls and other surprise spots. On arrival at Munnar, you will be guided to the hotel.
You will spend the entire day taking in the nature’s bounty at Munnar. You will also see Tea Gardens, Fun Forest Adventure Park, Top Station, Punarjani Traditional Village, Attukal Waterfalls, CSI Christ Church, Mattupetty Dam, Rose Garden, Pothamedu Viewpoint and other unmissable spots. After a fun-filled and busy day you will very much look forward to a relaxing night at Munnar.
You will check out from the hotel on the third and final day morning, and proceed to visit Kanan Devan Tea Museum. Then you will visit Rajamalai (Eravikulam) National Park – famous for Nilgiri Tahr (Wild goat), Anamudi Peak – south India’s highest peak. This will bring the trip to a memorable close. You will head on to Madurai after bidding farewell to this serene land and you will be transferred to Madurai airport for your onward journey back to home.
|Destinations||EconomyHotels||Standard Hotels||Deluxe Hotels|
|Munnar||Bella vista Resort||Elyssium garden Resort||Tea Valley Resort|
|Thekkady||Sandra Palace Hotel||Hotel Spice Grove||Elephant Court|
|Madurai||Hotel Moskva||Hotel Astoria||Hotel GRT Regency|
|Cost Per Couple||Rs.23,500/-||Rs.27,000-||Rs.35,000/-|
The above Tour rate is valid till 30/Sep/2016 (Peak season dates exclusive)
- Well appointed rooms on the above mentioned hotels and houseboat on twin sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast in hotels and Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner in houseboats.
- A/c Indica for all the surface transfers & sightseeing. Drivers allowance, toll & parking. (Pick-up and Drop-in at the Cochin/Madurai Airport/Railway Station)
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Service tax extra @ 3.09% of the total bill amount.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above
- Any Airfare/Trainfare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to the amusement parks & boating charges.
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels, tips, insurance, beverages, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by the factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, road blocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, etc….