Hair Transplant is a surgical procedure to restore hairs. If you have lost your hair & become bald then this procedure is a safe way to restore hairs with a surgery. Basically there are two types of hair transplant first one is FUE & another one is FUT.
In both procedure hairs will be extracted from donor area & will be surged onto the bald area. Doctor will make your scalp in this surgery & put the donor hair into that scalp & then hair will be grown naturally. You will get back your hairstyle with this system. Per Graft System would be applied means that per graft the hair transplant specialist will charge you.
Hair transplantation is a restoration method implemented on people who possess hair loss, thinning, whisker on the hair or observe bald places where there is no hair growth. In men, hair loss and baldness generally occur due to hereditary factors and hormone DHT. To know more info on Hair Transplant check Primovox
There is a difference in a male pattern for baldness than the females. The hairline recedes slowly, and the scalp becomes visible. When it comes to women, hair loss takes places due to serious hormonal irregularities and the hair starts to fall off from the entire head.
Advantages of Hair Transplant are as follows ;
1. Aesthetic change: The most compelling benefit of hair transplant is the appreciative change. People look much young, and there is a rise in self-confidence.
2. Natural look: The objective of a hair transplant is rendering a natural look to the client. Our esteemed doctors are well-equipped with the knowledge of the right distribution of hair follicles. They can blend the transplant and make it look as real and subtle as it was.
3. No special treatment: After the transplant recovery time, there is any need to go for any specialized treatment for further maintenance. You can further use regular products like your oil, shampoo, and conditioner.
4. Simple procedure: The hair transplant treatment in completed under the influence of local anesthesia and stands to be highly affordable.
Disadvantages of Hair Transplant are as follows ;
1. Surgical procedure: Person who is going for hair transplant remains scared and skeptic, make sure that you are comfortable.
2. Recovery time: Post-surgery follow-up and care is essential in hair transplant treatments. A person must pay heed to all the guidelines so that they do not succumb to any sort of infection, bleeding, etc.
Hair fall: After the proper treatment is complete, there is no rare chance of experiencing hair fall and at times might only cause unusual bumps on the scalp.
Visit Personiks :To know the average cost of Hair Transplant in Hyderabad